Latest Event Updates
Become an Associate of Eurocert
We, Eurocert Inspection Services Pvt. Limited have been operational in India since 2009 and are a 100 % subsidiary company of EUROCERT S.A – A Pan –European Certification body operating from Athens. Eurocert has been accredited for more than 30 standards by various accreditation boards including UKAS, ACCREDIA, ESYD and SAAS.
As a part of our expansion strategy in INDIAN SUB-CONTINENT we are looking to expand into various regions of India and are looking to closely associate with quality Assurance professionals through a win – win relationship.
If you are aged above 30 years with at least 4 years of experience in any of the below field, you can apply to us for becoming our associate:
- Quality Assurance ( ISO 9001)
- Environmental Management( ISO 14001)
- Information Security Management( ISO 27001, ISO 20000)
- Software Quality Assurance( SQUARE)
- Food Safety Assurance ( ISO 22000, FSMS, IFS, HACCP, GLOBALGAP)
- Occupational Health and safety ( OHSAS)
- Social management System ( SA 8000, Sedex)
- Energy Management ( ISO 50001)
What do we expect from our business associates?
- Business associate would maintain NO conflict of interest and would be approved as a Auditor after training
- Business associates would are expected to hold training events on a regular basis in their territory.
- Business associates are expected to maintain relationship with the leads/consultants/professionals of the industry in their territory
- Provide database for marketing effort to the back office
What do we ensure for our business associates?
- Regular training on Eurocert Services and procedure for certification
- A portfolio for training events
- Advertising / mail campaign support for local area
- A regular flow of share out of our profits.
Please fill the application form via link stated below in order to become our associate:
Once we have information about you we shall like to contact you.
Thanks for your interest!!!
If you are trying to login and the page keeps asking for the login information even after being entered, the issue may be web browser compatibility. If you are using Internet Explorer please try accessing our system using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox instead.